Ebates Coupons and Cash Back My 1905 Kansas Victorian: An upstairs tour Part two

Sunday, June 25, 2006

An upstairs tour Part two

From the "media room" to Rachel's room there are double French doors because who wouldn't want everyone in the house to be able to watch you sleep? Rachel's room is dark maroon at the moment.


David's room

This we call the "Cowboy Room." It has very cute but very peeling cowboy wallpaper. We will use it for the gamecube and such but right now it's just one of those "extra" rooms we have right now holding boxes we haven't unpacked.

Well, I haven't shown you the attic or the basement but we'll leave those delights for another time. I'll be gone for a week so when I get back I'll post some pictures of what we've done so far.

No comments:

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back