Ebates Coupons and Cash Back My 1905 Kansas Victorian: A little sheetrock is a wonderful thing

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A little sheetrock is a wonderful thing

I said that I thought we could sheetrock yesterday and it actually happened! Actually, Doug and our friend Bill sheetrocked. I spent all afternoon raking and cleaning up the back yard. Anyway, here are the "in-progress" pictures.


Sheetrock can make a room look so finished. I know that it's still several days away from painting because of the taping and mudding but it's such a step forward.

2 comments:

Ms. P in Jackson said...

I'm suffering from severe sheetrock envy.

I have many many walls that are exposed lathe or insulation but due to monetary constraints have to be patient in getting them covered.

I wish I had the muscle/know-how to do my own walls but I'm going to have to leave this task to a pro.

Your walls look very nice!

Randee said...

Thanks! We have a friend that always volunteers to help my husband with sheetrocking. They have used a sheetrock lift on ceilings. It's amazing how it changes the look of a room just to have a real wall, even if it's not taped or painted.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back