Ebates Coupons and Cash Back My 1905 Kansas Victorian: Can we visit that "To-Do" list one more time?

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Can we visit that "To-Do" list one more time?

OK, way back when, this list started with 18 things. I'm only going to list that ones that weren't done last time we revisited.

1) Move the phone cords in kitchen
2) Repair the hole in the kitchen ceiling
3) Repair the hole in the bedroom ceiling
8) Reassemble the kitchen ceiling fan
12) Patch the hole in the sunroom wall
17) Hang up a miniblind in David’s room

Wow, my 18 things were down to six. We decided to eliminate number 17. I hate miniblinds! Before Thanksgiving, Doug completed #2,8,and 12. That leaves only #3 and number 1 to be completed! I'm shocked.

That means, actually, that I need to start a new "to-do" list. It's where I keep track of those smaller jobs that are not part of a major project. Our next major project is our TV room but I'll keep a running list of these smaller "to-do's" so they don't get lost in the shuffle. Maybe I'll have that list together by tomorrow.

No comments:

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back